D - Alive, and almost well

reply "Matthew" <matthew stlsoft.org> writes:
Walter suggested to me that I make a pronouncement denying my expiration. :)

Basically, I've been laid up for two weeks, which is the prescribed
post-book rest, but not in the desired form. I'm probably back to 80%
wellness now, so expect to see more progress on recls, DTL and other libs
picking up again in the next couple of weeks.

Cheers

--
Matthew Wilson

Synesis Software; Custom Software Solutions
    (http://www.synesis.com.au/)
Contributing editor, C/C++ Users Journal
    (http://www.synesis.com.au/articles.html#columns)
STLSoft moderator
    (http://www.stlsoft.org/)
Apr 12 2004
next sibling parent "Phill" <phill pacific.net.au> writes:
Good to hear!

Phill.

"Matthew" <matthew stlsoft.org> wrote in message
news:c5dph6$1jgu$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Walter suggested to me that I make a pronouncement denying my expiration.
:)
 Basically, I've been laid up for two weeks, which is the prescribed
 post-book rest, but not in the desired form. I'm probably back to 80%
 wellness now, so expect to see more progress on recls, DTL and other libs
 picking up again in the next couple of weeks.

 Cheers

 --
 Matthew Wilson

 Synesis Software; Custom Software Solutions
     (http://www.synesis.com.au/)
 Contributing editor, C/C++ Users Journal
     (http://www.synesis.com.au/articles.html#columns)
 STLSoft moderator
     (http://www.stlsoft.org/)
prev sibling parent C <dont respond.com> writes:
Glad your feeling better :).

Now get back to work! <whip sound>

No but seriosluy i was thinking we might need a multimap construct in DT=
L =

, is that planned ?

 Walter suggested to me that I make a pronouncement denying my =
 expiration. :)

 Basically, I've been laid up for two weeks, which is the prescribed
 post-book rest, but not in the desired form. I'm probably back to 80%
 wellness now, so expect to see more progress on recls, DTL and other l=
ibs
 picking up again in the next couple of weeks.

 Cheers

 --
 Matthew Wilson

 Synesis Software; Custom Software Solutions
     (http://www.synesis.com.au/)
 Contributing editor, C/C++ Users Journal
     (http://www.synesis.com.au/articles.html#columns)
 STLSoft moderator
     (http://www.stlsoft.org/)
-- = D Newsgroup.