D - sourceforge

reply Edson Medina <edson carapinhas.org> writes:
Hi,

I just found about D this afternoon (like 5 hours ago).

I think it has a lot of potencial if it gets known.
If it doesnt, then it's useless.

I would really love to see D grow, as I'm growing tired of C/C++ and the
alternatives suck a lot.

I suggest is that you (the main developer(s)) move it to sourceforge.net
or savannah.gnu.org in order to get more visibility and coding help.

Just my 2 cents.

Edson
Apr 07 2004
parent reply Ant <duitoolkit yahoo.ca> writes:
 I just found about D this afternoon (like 5 hours ago).

 I think it has a lot of potencial if it gets known.
 If it doesnt, then it's useless.

 I would really love to see D grow, as I'm growing tired of C/C++ and the
 alternatives suck a lot.

 I suggest is that you (the main developer(s)) move it to sourceforge.net
 or savannah.gnu.org in order to get more visibility and coding help.

 Just my 2 cents.

 Edson
I did that for those reasons. Can you help us getting the D language listed on the programming languages? Ant http://dui.sourceforge.net http://leds.sourceforge.net http://dpq.sourceforge.net (will redirect to the old page) http://dantfw.sourceforge.net (will redirect to the old page)
Apr 07 2004
parent reply Edson Medina <edson carapinhas.org> writes:

 I did that for those reasons.
You did what?!
 Can you help us getting the D language
 listed on the programming languages?
uh? where?
 Ant

 http://dui.sourceforge.net
 http://leds.sourceforge.net
 http://dpq.sourceforge.net (will redirect to the old page)
 http://dantfw.sourceforge.net (will redirect to the old page)

humm... cool links, especially the dui one. thanks