D - Exceptions in Standard Library

reply "Jan-Eric Duden" <jeduden whisset.com> writes:
Hi!

I just read some source code of the phobos library. There is one important
issue that should be fixed
sooner than later:

All exceptions that are thrown need to have an error code and the error
codes and exceptions need to be listed in the class description.

If the expections that are thrown do not have an error code, you cannot find
out what error happened and you cannot translate the error message into an
appropriate language.

--
Jan-Eric Duden
Mar 30 2004
parent reply "Derek Parnell" <Derek.Parnell psyc.ward> writes:
On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:07:50 +0200 (31/Mar/04 05:07:50 PM)