D - You know you're a D programmer when...

reply Ant <Ant_member pathlink.com> writes:
You know you're a D programmer when...
you never miss a "=" in "===".

(well... that's the obvious one)

Ant
PS hope you don't mind me starting this thread :)
the best I ever saw (you realy need to be one to unserstant):

you know you're a runner when you take the elevator going out
to run because your knees can't take the stairs.
Mar 30 2004
next sibling parent John Reimer <jjreimer telus.net> writes:
... a D port to gcc means taking over the world! :)
Mar 31 2004
prev sibling parent reply "Ben Hinkle" <bhinkle4 juno.com> writes:
"Ant" <Ant_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:c4cbfg$18bq$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 You know you're a D programmer when...
 you never miss a "=" in "===".
you don't type *. in %.*s
Mar 31 2004
Ben Hinkle wrote:

 "Ant" <Ant_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
 news:c4cbfg$18bq$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 You know you're a D programmer when...
 you never miss a "=" in "===".
you don't type *. in %.*s