D - DMD 0.81 release

reply "Walter" <walter digitalmars.com> writes:
Fixes build break in Ant's DUI.

http://www.digitalmars.com/d/changelog.html
Mar 07 2004
next sibling parent reply Ant <duitoolkit yahoo.ca> writes:
On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 13:56:05 -0800, Walter wrote:

 Fixes build break in Ant's DUI.
(not that we don't trust you;) Yes it does! thank you! I also confirmed the same name for module and class. (this means I have to release a .81 aware version of DUI (some implicit double to int were found). DUI now (tomorrow) supports event callbaks through delegates) Ant

parent reply Brad Anderson <brad sankaty.dot.com> writes:
 DUI now (tomorrow) supports
 event callbaks through delegates)
And I'm looking forward to you bringing this expertise to our SWT port. Were you able to check the code out via Subversion client? BA
Mar 07 2004