D - digc

reply Stephan Wienczny <wienczny web.de> writes:
Hallo,

where can I get the current version of digc?
The one supplied with dig does not compile.
Will I have modify the sources or has somebody else done already?

Stephan
Feb 22 2004
next sibling parent reply J C Calvarese <jcc7 cox.net> writes:
Stephan Wienczny wrote:
 Hallo,

 where can I get the current version of digc?
 The one supplied with dig does not compile.
 Will I have modify the sources or has somebody else done already?
I'm guessing you've tried the one on OpenD.org. It doesn't work with recent versions of DMD. There have been some questions raised whether dig is compatible with Win98 (and WinME), but I'm don't know because I've only run it on WinXP recently and it works for me. The stripping function is broken, but it isn't needed for compilation or use of the library. I've uploaded a dig package to the files sections of D Lab (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/d_lab/). You'd have to join to access it, but membership is free and Yahoo! doesn't ask too many intrusive questions. Also, J Anderson has one on his website that should work for you: http://badmama.com.au/~anderson/JA's_D_Page.html

 Stephan
-- Justin http://jcc_7.tripod.com/d/
Feb 22 2004
parent reply J Anderson <REMOVEanderson badmama.com.au> writes:

J Anderson wrote:

 J C Calvarese wrote:

 Stephan Wienczny wrote:

[...]

<rant> Dam you beat me (and yours is longer) ;) I guess we should have this message as a template message as the question comes up so often <g>
I'm going to try to get the OpenD.org website to put in a plug for D Lab. I also think this question is occurring too often (through no fault of those who are posting it).
 BTW: You should probably refer to my d webpage as
 http://badmama.com.au/~anderson/d as mozilla (email) doesn't like the '.
 </rant>
You're right on this one, too. I noticed the same problem after I posted. -- Justin http://jcc_7.tripod.com/d/
Feb 22 2004
parent reply Stephan Wienczny <wienczny web.de> writes:
J C Calvarese wrote:

 I'm going to try to get the OpenD.org website to put in a plug for D
 Lab. I also think this question is occurring too often (through no fault
 of those who are posting it).

Thanks for your help. By the way, what is apollo?
Feb 22 2004
Stephan Wienczny wrote:
 J C Calvarese wrote:

 I'm going to try to get the OpenD.org website to put in a plug for D
 Lab. I also think this question is occurring too often (through no
 fault of those who are posting it).
Thanks for your help.
You're quite welcome.
 By the way, what is apollo?
It's Carlos Santander's project to use a Delphi-style GUI in D. It used to be called Dephi4D. Files: http://earth.prohosting.com/carlos3/Apollo.htm Forum: http://s3.invisionfree.com/ln5yrestgv/index.php -- Justin http://jcc_7.tripod.com/d/
Feb 22 2004
parent reply "Carlos Santander B." <carlos8294 msn.com> writes:
J C Calvarese wrote:
 By the way, what is apollo?
Thanks for asking...

 --
 Justin
 http://jcc_7.tripod.com/d/
parent reply C <dont respond.com> writes:
Those greedy peeps over at Inprise ( Borland ? ) :S.  Does Apollo suppor=
t =

MDI ?

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 21:54:39 -0500, Carlos Santander B. =

<carlos8294 msn.com> wrote:

 J C Calvarese wrote:
 By the way, what is apollo?
Thanks for asking...

=
 work
 in the afternoons, so I get as tired as... well, I don't know how to e=
nd
 that sentence, but you get the idea. So I haven't been able to give ti=
me =
 Apollo, but I'm finishing this semester in a couple of weeks so I'll g=
et =
 my
 mornings free, so I'll make some progress (or I'll just rest, I dunno)=
. =
 OT,
 that's the same reason why I have over 150 messages to read yet.
 Something else: as shown in the webpage, the compiled version that is
 available can't be used for commercial purposes (that is, if someone c=
an
 make it work for any purpose... lol), but since everything is open =
 source,
 if you have Delphi with a different licence, you can compile it over =
 again
 and do some real work with it.

 -----------------------
 Carlos Santander Bernal
-- = Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/
Mar 01 2004
parent reply "Carlos Santander B." <carlos8294 msn.com> writes:
"C" <dont respond.com> wrote in message
news:opr37vlencehmtou localhost
Those greedy peeps over at Inprise ( Borland ? ) :S.  Does Apollo support
MDI ?

Not yet, but I can get that done before next friday (I'll be very busy until next wednesday). ----------------------- Carlos Santander Bernal
Mar 02 2004
parent Carlos Santander B. <Carlos_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <c221v8$26sd$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Carlos Santander B. says...
"C" <dont respond.com> wrote in message
news:opr37vlencehmtou localhost
Those greedy peeps over at Inprise ( Borland ? ) :S.  Does Apollo support
MDI ?

Not yet, but I can get that done before next friday (I'll be very busy until next wednesday). ----------------------- Carlos Santander Bernal
I'll be now busy until monday, but I decided to rest and work a bit on it. The thing is, no matter what I do, Delphi says I can't create a mdi child form because there is no mdi form active. Now, if I click on a form, I believe it's active, isn't it? Anyway, I'll upload what I have right now to see if someone feels like helping. ----------------------- Carlos Santander Bernal
Mar 11 2004
prev sibling parent J Anderson <REMOVEanderson badmama.com.au> writes:
Stephan Wienczny wrote:

 Hallo,

 where can I get the current version of digc?
 The one supplied with dig does not compile.
 Will I have modify the sources or has somebody else done already?

 Stephan
I have (with the help of others). See webpage. -- -Anderson: http://badmama.com.au/~anderson/
Feb 22 2004