D - Debugging D

reply "Kris" <someidiot earthlink.net> writes:
I persuaded MSVC (v6) to manage & build projects containing D files, but no
variables show up when debugging.  I saw an earlier (unresolved) post
indicating something similar, so wanted to ask this:

How does one get D variables and/or classes to show up in one's debugger?

Cheers;
Feb 21 2004
parent reply "Kris" <someidiot earthlink.net> writes:
Whoops; let me clarify that. I can view native-types (int, char, etc), but
not compound types (class, struct, array).

Any ideas?

"Kris" <someidiot earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:c18qd7$va$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I persuaded MSVC (v6) to manage & build projects containing D files, but
no
 variables show up when debugging.  I saw an earlier (unresolved) post
 indicating something similar, so wanted to ask this:

 How does one get D variables and/or classes to show up in one's debugger?

 Cheers;
That's because I need to write the code to put out the debug info for
compound types...

"Kris" <someidiot earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:c18u8p$7t3$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Whoops; let me clarify that. I can view native-types (int, char, etc), but
 not compound types (class, struct, array).

 Any ideas?

 "Kris" <someidiot earthlink.net> wrote in message
 news:c18qd7$va$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I persuaded MSVC (v6) to manage & build projects containing D files, but
no
 variables show up when debugging.  I saw an earlier (unresolved) post
 indicating something similar, so wanted to ask this:

 How does one get D variables and/or classes to show up in one's
debugger?
 Cheers;
Feb 22 2004
parent "Kris" <someidiot earthlink.net> writes:
Ah ... well that would explain it :-)

Any ideas on a time-frame Walter?

news:c1ans8$lfh$1 digitaldaemon.com...