D - [specs] Rule for parenthized expression missing

reply Manfred Nowak <svv1999 hotmail.com> writes:
If `e' is a legal expression, then `( e )' is also one.
But there is no rule for it in the specs.

SO long.
Feb 19 2004
next sibling parent reply Ant <Ant_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <c12eus$7hu$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Manfred Nowak says...
If `e' is a legal expression, then `( e )' is also one.
I don't think that's always true - not sure. I'll post it if I find it again. Ant
Feb 19 2004
parent Ant <Ant_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <c12v9c$15ql$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Ant says...
In article <c12eus$7hu$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Manfred Nowak says...
If `e' is a legal expression, then `( e )' is also one.
I don't think that's always true - not sure. I'll post it if I find it again.
oh, no, I think the problem was starting a statment with a "(" (not sure) It was something I expected to be valid... I'll post it if I find it again. Ant
Good catch. -Walter

"Manfred Nowak" <svv1999 hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:c12eus$7hu$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 If `e' is a legal expression, then `( e )' is also one.
 But there is no rule for it in the specs.

 SO long.
Feb 23 2004