D - phobos licence?

reply "BERO" <berobero users.sourceforge.net> writes:
lisence.txt in dmd binary distribution says:

"The Software is copyrighted and comes with a single user license,
and may not be redistributed. If you wish to obtain a redistribution
license,
please contact Digital Mars."

In my view. only src/dmd is under GPL/Artistic License,
phobos is not. (of cource, src/etc/c/* ported library have its licence)
Is it right?
if so, we cannot distribute modified version of phobos code,
as long as no reply from digital mars .. and Walter is busy.

As a result:
- Many ppl say [bug]...

some bug is in phobos rather than compiler.
we can fix personaly, but cannot release.

- GCC frontend work in progress.

Does it means that someone will rewrite phobos compatible library under GPL
compatible licence from scratch to run?
Unless the individual file says otherwise, it's under the dual GPL/Artistic
license.

"BERO" <berobero users.sourceforge.net> wrote in message
news:c0qpr3$2m3l$1 digitaldaemon.com...
[...]

Feb 16 2004
parent "BERO" <berobero users.sourceforge.net> writes:
news:c0r1f3$19a$2 digitaldaemon.com...
 Unless the individual file says otherwise, it's under the dual
GPL/Artistic
 license.
I'm glad to get your reply. I think you should explain clearly especially this page. although written to othere place, wasn't I only found? http://www.digitalmars.com/d/dcompiler.html \dmd\src\phobos\ D runtime library source \dmd\src\dmd\ D compiler front end source under dual (GPL and Artistic) license \dmd\html\d\ Documentation \dmd\samples\d\ Sample D programs
Feb 16 2004