D - Debugger?

reply John <John_member pathlink.com> writes:
I've been looking through the D site, and I'm thinking that D seems to rock
pretty hard.  I was unable to find any information on how well D plays with
debuggers -- will I be able to use the same source level debuggers I've used
with C/C++?  Or is there a D debugger out there?

Thanks,
-- John
Feb 08 2004
next sibling parent imr1984 <imr1984_member pathlink.com> writes:
i use zeusedit to edit my .d files. zeus has an integrated debugger option
although i dont know how good it is because i havent got it to work yet.

In article <c07dj3$13tk$1 digitaldaemon.com>, John says...
I've been looking through the D site, and I'm thinking that D seems to rock
pretty hard.  I was unable to find any information on how well D plays with
debuggers -- will I be able to use the same source level debuggers I've used
with C/C++?  Or is there a D debugger out there?

Thanks,
-- John
"John" <John_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:c07dj3$13tk$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I've been looking through the D site, and I'm thinking that D seems to
rock
 pretty hard.  I was unable to find any information on how well D plays
with
 debuggers -- will I be able to use the same source level debuggers I've
used
 with C/C++?  Or is there a D debugger out there?
I use C debuggers with it.
Feb 13 2004