D - Multiple exceptions

reply Sean Kelly <sean ffwd.cx> writes:
What happens if an exception is thrown while another is being evaluated?
  Does the application terminate as in C++?

next sibling parent "Matthew" <matthew.hat stlsoft.dot.org> writes:
I think that's the intention, but I'm not sure if it does that.

Try it (and make sure you post your observations, for our edification <g>)

news:c03cck$juk$1 digitaldaemon.com...

prev sibling parent "Walter" <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
"Sean Kelly" <sean ffwd.cx> wrote in message
news:c03cck$juk$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 What happens if an exception is thrown while another is being evaluated?
   Does the application terminate as in C++?
Yes.
Jul 07 2004