D - a funny thought

reply imr1984 <imr1984_member pathlink.com> writes:
heres a thought: Microsoft did VB, they did VC and if D catches on theyll have
to churn out VD as well :)
Feb 07 2004
next sibling parent "Phill" <phill pacific.net.au> writes:
HAHAHHAHAHA
Now that would be good!

Phill.

"imr1984" <imr1984_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:c02aph$1rsl$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 heres a thought: Microsoft did VB, they did VC and if D catches on theyll
have
 to churn out VD as well :)
Feb 07 2004
prev sibling parent reply "Matthew" <matthew.hat stlsoft.dot.org> writes:
I've got it on good authority that Microsoft have no interest in D for the
foreseeable future. ;/

parent reply Stephan Wienczny <wienczny web.de> writes:
Matthew wrote:
 I've got it on good authority that Microsoft have no interest in D for the
 foreseeable future. ;/

What do you think will happen if D becomes more popular than C and C++ together? Stephan
Feb 07 2004
parent reply The Lone Haranguer <The_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <c02v5g$2v6h$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Stephan Wienczny says...
Matthew wrote:
 I've got it on good authority that Microsoft have no interest in D for the
 foreseeable future. ;/

What do you think will happen if D becomes more popular than C and C++ together? Stephan
Pig mypig = new Pig() ; mypig.Fly() ;
Feb 07 2004
Matthew wrote:
 I've got it on good authority that Microsoft have no interest in D for
the
 foreseeable future. ;/
What do you think will happen if D becomes more popular than C and C++ together? Stephan
Pig mypig = new Pig() ; mypig.Fly() ;
LOL! A far better reply. :) (Am still ROFL now)
Feb 07 2004