D - who is the youngest here using D?

reply imr1984 <imr1984_member pathlink.com> writes:
ok silly question i know - but fascinating nonetheless.

Im 19.
Feb 04 2004
next sibling parent "davepermen" <davepermen hotmail.com> writes:
20
Feb 04 2004
prev sibling next sibling parent reply "Matthew" <matthew.hat stlsoft.dot.org> writes:
I'm 12 and a half

"imr1984" <imr1984_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:bvqc80$9ad$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 ok silly question i know - but fascinating nonetheless.

 Im 19.
Feb 04 2004
next sibling parent reply Matthias Becker <Matthias_member pathlink.com> writes:
I'm 12 and a half
you ain't, are you?
Feb 04 2004
next sibling parent reply "Phill" <phill pacific.net.au> writes:
I reckon Mathew is about 30ish

"Matthias Becker" <Matthias_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:bvqfkk$epe$1 digitaldaemon.com...
I'm 12 and a half
you ain't, are you?
Feb 04 2004
parent reply "Matthew" <matthew.hat stlsoft.dot.org> writes:
 I reckon Mathew is about 30ish
How kind. I'm about to become closer to 40 than 30, in fact.
 "Matthias Becker" <Matthias_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
 news:bvqfkk$epe$1 digitaldaemon.com...
I'm 12 and a half
you ain't, are you?
Feb 04 2004
parent reply Roberto Mariottini <Roberto_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <bvqh8h$hdg$2 digitaldaemon.com>, Matthew says...
 I reckon Mathew is about 30ish
How kind. I'm about to become closer to 40 than 30, in fact.
You are closer to 30 than 20 then ;-) Ciao
Feb 04 2004
parent reply "Nam" <dreamweaver mail15.com> writes:
so who are oldest ??
I'm XXVIII :)

"Roberto Mariottini" <Roberto_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:bvqq27$105p$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 In article <bvqh8h$hdg$2 digitaldaemon.com>, Matthew says...
 I reckon Mathew is about 30ish
How kind. I'm about to become closer to 40 than 30, in fact.
You are closer to 30 than 20 then ;-) Ciao
Feb 05 2004
next sibling parent "Matthew Wilson" <matthew stlsoft.org> writes:
My guess is it's Big-W!

:)

"Nam" <dreamweaver mail15.com> wrote in message
news:bvv8ng$2ce8$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 so who are oldest ??
 I'm XXVIII :)

 "Roberto Mariottini" <Roberto_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
 news:bvqq27$105p$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 In article <bvqh8h$hdg$2 digitaldaemon.com>, Matthew says...
 I reckon Mathew is about 30ish
How kind. I'm about to become closer to 40 than 30, in fact.
You are closer to 30 than 20 then ;-) Ciao
Feb 05 2004
prev sibling parent reply larry cowan <larry_member pathlink.com> writes:
I'm about LX. (or XXXXC)?

In article <bvv8ng$2ce8$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Nam says...
so who are oldest ??
I'm XXVIII :)

"Roberto Mariottini" <Roberto_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:bvqq27$105p$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 In article <bvqh8h$hdg$2 digitaldaemon.com>, Matthew says...
 I reckon Mathew is about 30ish
How kind. I'm about to become closer to 40 than 30, in fact.
You are closer to 30 than 20 then ;-) Ciao
Feb 06 2004
parent Brad Anderson <brad sankaty.dot.com> writes:
Larry, if my Roman numeral skills are correct, I'll say that experience
is very welcome.

Oh, and I'm 32, but much less mature than that.

BA

prev sibling parent "Matthew" <matthew.hat stlsoft.dot.org> writes:
"Matthias Becker" <Matthias_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:bvqfkk$epe$1 digitaldaemon.com...
I'm 12 and a half
you ain't, are you?
In spirit. In actuality, I'm a couple of decades on from that.
Feb 04 2004
prev sibling parent Andy Friesen <andy ikagames.com> writes:
Matthew wrote:

 I'm 12 and a half

That reminds me of this story one of my uni profs told me about a girl who went into a restaraunt claiming that it was her birthday. Naturally, they asked how old she was, to which she eagerly replied "twelve and a half!" -- andy
Feb 04 2004
prev sibling next sibling parent reply Matthias Becker <Matthias_member pathlink.com> writes:
ok silly question i know - but fascinating nonetheless.

Im 19.
I'm older :(
Feb 04 2004
parent "Phill" <phill pacific.net.au> writes:
Im even older!

news:bvqflp$erf$1 digitaldaemon.com...

prev sibling next sibling parent reply "Carlos Santander B." <carlos8294 msn.com> writes:
imr1984 wrote:
 ok silly question i know - but fascinating nonetheless.

 Im 19.
Since you guys are answering, 21. But I feel: a) younger because all my friends are older than I am; b) older because I'm about to finish the university. ----------------------- Carlos Santander Bernal
Feb 04 2004
parent "C" <dont respond.com> writes:
23 going on 50.

"Carlos Santander B." <carlos8294 msn.com> wrote in message
news:bvqqv8$11if$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 imr1984 wrote:
 ok silly question i know - but fascinating nonetheless.

 Im 19.
Since you guys are answering, 21. But I feel: a) younger because all my friends are older than I am; b) older because I'm about to finish the university. ----------------------- Carlos Santander Bernal
Feb 04 2004
prev sibling next sibling parent reply Patrick Down <pat codemoon.com> writes:
imr1984 <imr1984_member pathlink.com> wrote in news:bvqc80$9ad$1
 digitaldaemon.com:

 ok silly question i know - but fascinating nonetheless.

 Im 19.

I'm 8! Well... (8 << 2) + 6
Feb 04 2004
parent "Phill" <phill pacific.net.au> writes:
arrrrrrgh I still older!

"Patrick Down" <pat codemoon.com> wrote in message
news:Xns94855AADFD3Dpatcodemooncom 63.105.9.61...
 imr1984 <imr1984_member pathlink.com> wrote in news:bvqc80$9ad$1
  digitaldaemon.com:

 ok silly question i know - but fascinating nonetheless.

 Im 19.
I'm 8! Well... (8 << 2) + 6
Feb 04 2004
prev sibling next sibling parent Stewart Gordon <smjg_1998 yahoo.com> writes:
While it was 4/2/04 8:58 am throughout the UK, imr1984 sprinkled little
black dots on a white screen, and they fell thus:

 ok silly question i know - but fascinating nonetheless.

 Im 19.
I too am only just nearer to 15 than 25, though I'm also nearer to 25 than Carlos. Stewart. -- My e-mail is valid but not my primary mailbox, aside from its being the unfortunate victim of intensive mail-bombing at the moment. Please keep replies on the 'group where everyone may benefit.
Feb 04 2004
prev sibling next sibling parent reply Luke D <Luke_member pathlink.com> writes:
I haven't used D much (just to write a Hello World program) and I already really
forget most of the differences between D and C++, but if people who are
interested in the language and intend to use it count, I'd probably be one of
the youngest.  16
Feb 04 2004
parent Sebastian Beschke <s.beschke gmx.de> writes:
Luke D wrote:
 I haven't used D much (just to write a Hello World program) and I already
really
 forget most of the differences between D and C++, but if people who are
 interested in the language and intend to use it count, I'd probably be one of
 the youngest.  16
Damn, you beat me ;) I'm 17. I'll probably start doing something serious in D as soon as I finish my work for a CS competition in April.
Feb 05 2004
prev sibling next sibling parent J C Calvarese <jcc7 cox.net> writes:
XXVI

--
Justin
http://jcc_7.tripod.com/d/
prev sibling next sibling parent Matthias Becker <Matthias_member pathlink.com> writes:
20
Feb 05 2004
prev sibling next sibling parent John Reimer <jjreimer telus.net> writes:
 ok silly question i know - but fascinating nonetheless.

 Im 19.
Ah man, I might as well join in: 28.
Feb 06 2004
prev sibling parent reply Jon B <Jon_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <bvqc80$9ad$1 digitaldaemon.com>, imr1984 says...
ok silly question i know - but fascinating nonetheless.

Im 19.
I'm really not used to the whole newsgroup thing (so with my luck this'll probably end up in the wrong thread or something.. it's a miracle I can code;). I'm more of a phpBB person, but I just had to de-lurk for this. 16. And do I get bonus points if I have a friend of the same age who talks of D?
Feb 07 2004
Jon B wrote:
 I'm really not used to the whole newsgroup thing (so with my luck this'll
 probably end up in the wrong thread or something.. it's a miracle I can code;).
 I'm more of a phpBB person, but I just had to de-lurk for this. 16. And do I
get
 bonus points if I have a friend of the same age who talks of D?
Only if your friend posts here, too. :) -- Justin http://jcc_7.tripod.com/d/
Feb 08 2004