D - [Doc] Properties and syntax

reply "Pablo Aguilar" <paguilarg hotmail.com> writes:
I've been reading through the D spec, and found a couple of minor issues:

1) In the properties section int.sizeof says 2 (this should be 4, shouldn't
it?)
2) The word 'nan' is missing from the explanation for float.nan

This is both in the pdf recently published here and the on-line docs

Also, in cast expressions it is stated that the keyword 'cast' is required
to perform casts (to avoid ambiguities that appear in C++) however, later it
says that you can use
<code>
    if( (B)a )
</code>

to check if a is a reference of type b, where's the 'cast' keyword required?
doesn't this contradict the preceding statement?
Fixed. Thanks!

"Pablo Aguilar" <paguilarg hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:bvc9if$lq6$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I've been reading through the D spec, and found a couple of minor issues:

 1) In the properties section int.sizeof says 2 (this should be 4,
shouldn't
 it?)
 2) The word 'nan' is missing from the explanation for float.nan

 This is both in the pdf recently published here and the on-line docs

 Also, in cast expressions it is stated that the keyword 'cast' is required
 to perform casts (to avoid ambiguities that appear in C++) however, later
it
 says that you can use
 <code>
     if( (B)a )
 </code>

 to check if a is a reference of type b, where's the 'cast' keyword
required?
 doesn't this contradict the preceding statement?
May 04 2004