D - DIDE

reply imr1984 <imr1984_member pathlink.com> writes:
When is the next version of DIDE coming out? I heard somewhere that it was
coming before the end of the week, its monday morning now :)
Jan 25 2004
parent reply "C" <dont respond.com> writes:
Sunday night here amigo ;P.  Its on its way , the new find stuff is cool
even Im excited :D.

"imr1984" <imr1984_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:bv1n1h$16l9$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 When is the next version of DIDE coming out? I heard somewhere that it was
 coming before the end of the week, its monday morning now :)
Jan 25 2004
parent "C" <dont respond.com> writes:
On a side note I found some kickass 'Office 2003' style controls written in
straight C , than can be plugged into Windy!

http://michael.lennox.com.au/

news:bv1q1k$1bj7$1 digitaldaemon.com...