D - recls FAQ

reply "Matthew" <matthew.hat stlsoft.dot.org> writes:
Guys

I was wondering whether anyone's using recls much?

  If so, if you can spare a couple of minutes and add a Q to the spartan
recls FAQ (http://recls.org/faq.html) I'd really appreciate it.
  If not, are there any questions that you need answering that'd make you
use it, and which therefore might fit well on the FAQ? :)

FYI, I'm planning to use a recls-based D disk cleaner app soon. Does anyone
have any D libs for ini/simple-xml files?

Cheers

Matthew
Jan 23 2004
parent reply Manfred Nowak <svv1999 hotmail.com> writes:
Matthew schrieb:

[...]
 Does anyone have any D libs for ini/simple-xml files?
http://www.dprogramming.com/ini.php ? So long. -- Fight Spam! Join EuroCAUCE: http://www.euro.cauce.org/ 2EA56D6D4DC41ABA311615946D3248A1
Jan 24 2004
parent "Matthew" <matthew.hat stlsoft.dot.org> writes:
Cheers

"Manfred Nowak" <svv1999 hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:buv4km$auv$1 digitaldaemon.com...

 [...]