D - DIDE

reply imr1984 <imr1984_member pathlink.com> writes:
How do you configure a DIDE project to use a .def file, because windows programs
need em. I placed the winsamp.def inside the linker list for .lib files and it
worked, but this is a hack and there should be a proper place for it.
Jan 13 2004
parent "C" <dont respond.com> writes:
Your right ill add it ( also support for .rc files )  Also if your just
using it for rid the application of starting in a console window you can use

EXET:NT,SU:windows

In the Linker settings box.

news:bu1h18$lik$1 digitaldaemon.com...