D - dmd\src\phobos\std\c

reply "Phill" <phill pacific.net.au> writes:
I beleive the file
std.c.math
is missing in 0.77

dmd\src\phobos\std\c\math.d

is this true?

Phill.
Jan 07 2004
parent reply "Phill" <phill pacific.net.au> writes:
Its ok, I just downloaded the updated zipfile.

But now I get an error to the following
test code:
-----------------
import std.math;

int main(char[][] args){

 int x = math.sin(10 * 100);

 return 1;

 }
-----------------------
Error :
------------------------------
test.d(5): undefined identifier math

Any help is appreciated

Phill.

"Phill" <phill pacific.net.au> wrote in message
news:btghvs$qgh$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I beleive the file
 std.c.math
 is missing in 0.77

 dmd\src\phobos\std\c\math.d

 is this true?

 Phill.
Jan 07 2004
next sibling parent reply piderman <piderman_member pathlink.com> writes:
You have to type: std.math.sin
Or make an alias.

In article <btgiq2$rl5$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Phill says...
[...]

parent Antti =?iso-8859-1?Q?Syk=E4ri?= <jsykari gamma.hut.fi> writes:
Or just use sin(10 * 100); unless you have the need to disambiguate it
with some other sin.

"import std.math" just merges the top-level declarations from std.math
to the current scope, like #include in C.

http://www.digitalmars.com/d/module.html

-Antti

prev sibling parent reply Mark Arts <Mark_member pathlink.com> writes:
[...]

parent "Phill" <phill pacific.net.au> writes:
Thanks to all!

Phill.

news:btgpp8$15nj$1 digitaldaemon.com...