D - DIDE

reply "imr1984" <imr1984 hotmail.com> writes:
yo charles, how about making DIDE open source so we can all help make the
DIDE even better.

what do ya say?
Jan 03 2004
parent "C" <dont respond.com> writes:
Nah, ive never gotten much help with open source projects, and it requires a
MFC library that now costs $295 anyway.

However I am going to try to officialy add D to c-tags, right now I just use
a hacked up version, help with that would be super.

Also WindyApi needs help ( www.atari-soldiers.com/windy.html ).  Just add
any of the controls found here
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/commctls/indivcontr
ol.asp that arent already added.  Im working on images and imagelists atm.

Ill put up the dtags code shortly.

"imr1984" <imr1984 hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:bt7h48$1rep$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 yo charles, how about making DIDE open source so we can all help make the
 DIDE even better.

 what do ya say?
Jan 04 2004