D - Announce: leds 00.04 alpha

reply Ant <Ant_member pathlink.com> writes:
For all the leds fan(s) out there here is the announcement for the
leds 00.04.
source and binary for linux are available

Another 'alpha version' for DMD 0.76.

The major change is a better code browser.
The code browser can now be disabled from the preferrences
dialog (restart required). That is important if your program
uses D features not yet supported by the code browser
(an example is the 'invariant' block).

Please read (at least) the first two points on the user manual.

leds home page:
http://leds.sourceforge.net

source and binary for linux are available

NOTE THAT LEDS HOME PAGE HAS CHANGED.
Please update your bookmarks to the new leds home page:
http://leds.sourceforge.net

Ant

--------------
BTW if you followed my posts posts on the imports and have nothing to do
can you figure out why I can't split the 3 classes on parseD/Modules.d
into 3 separate source files?(rectoric) the thing compiles and links ok but
segfaults on execution.
Dec 30 2003
parent reply "Matthew" <matthew.hat stlsoft.dot.org> writes:
Dumb question from a nescient buffoon.

Does leds work for Win32? If not, are there plans to make it so?

:)

news:bssa1b$grm$1 digitaldaemon.com...