D - DIDE keymapping and other

reply Jon Thoroddsen <Jon_member pathlink.com> writes:
Charles, I tried posting at groups.yahoo under my 1337 name ;-), but since your
here anyway I might as well take it up here:

Here's a replica:
"I haven't started coding yet in DIDE, so not quite sure what features
are needed yet.

But the first thing I did when I started it up was to look for the
key remapping feature. And I haven't found it yet :-)

So that would be a number one for me.
Keep up the good work, great docking and folding!"

Also, if there's a source anywhere, that would be splendid.
There seemed to be an allusion to a source in the post announcing version .99 .

-Nonni
Dec 06 2003
parent "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
Yea i was reffering to the MFC scinttilla wrappers (
http://www.atari-soldiers.com/mfc_scintilla.zip ) and the test to get the
focus working when the app loses / regains focus (
http://www.atari-soldiers.com/ScintillaTest.zip ), but im a little hesitant
on the rest ( capatilst ).

What I would really like to do is wrap scintilla in an ActiveX control , and
expose alot if its functinoality.  The goal would be a new emacs (
sacrilige! ) , that you could extend using any language that supports COM
( D being the obvious choice :).

Would anyone be interested in this way to ambitious project ?  If so I will
look into wrapping the control.

news:bqtms7$sds$1 digitaldaemon.com...