D - Adding D into Visual Studio?

reply "Matt Green" <matt somewhere.net> writes:
Is anyone working on (or even interested in) using the free MS Visual Studio
Integration Program SDK to add support for D into Visual Studio? I'm sure a
lot of people standing on the fence about D would be a little more eager to
try it out if they could stay inside Visual Studio. (At least thats the
impression I get from a lot of Windows developers). Check out
http://www.vsipdev.com/ for more details.

Matt
Dec 06 2003
parent "Matthew Wilson" <matthew.hat stlsoft.dot.org> writes:
I'll take a look at this in Feb, when the book's done.

"Matt Green" <matt somewhere.net> wrote in message
news:bqthi2$jop$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Is anyone working on (or even interested in) using the free MS Visual
Studio
 Integration Program SDK to add support for D into Visual Studio? I'm sure
 lot of people standing on the fence about D would be a little more eager
 try it out if they could stay inside Visual Studio. (At least thats the
 impression I get from a lot of Windows developers). Check out
 http://www.vsipdev.com/ for more details.

 Matt
Dec 07 2003