D - I'm back.

reply Georg Wrede <Georg_member pathlink.com> writes:
I have survived,

an unexpected divorce, the "loss" of my 3 lovely children, and
whatever you can imagine goes with it all. Well, now I'm back.
Business is picking up, and now I have more time to pursue
the things I like.

For some time now, I have been intermittently lurking here,
mostly when I've had more pressing and important things to do
which I've dodged for D.

Today I read the entire D spec:

Walter, and guys, the progress here since midsummer has been
absolutely STUNNING!! Congratulations!

Many new excellent features, a much smoother language,
more clarity, and I see D is getting more exposure and
more programs written in it!

I'm so glad to be back!

georg
Nov 29 2003
next sibling parent "Matthew Wilson" <matthew.hat stlsoft.dot.org> writes:
Welcome back Georg

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope it all works out for you.

"Georg Wrede" <Georg_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:bqbpac$1p3b$1 digitaldaemon.com...
[...]

I'm sorry to hear that.
 Well, now I'm back.
 Business is picking up, and now I have more time to pursue
 the things I like.
 For some time now, I have been intermittently lurking here,
 mostly when I've had more pressing and important things to do
 which I've dodged for D.

 Today I read the entire D spec:

 Walter, and guys, the progress here since midsummer has been
 absolutely STUNNING!! Congratulations!
Thanks!
 Many new excellent features, a much smoother language,
 more clarity, and I see D is getting more exposure and
 more programs written in it!

 I'm so glad to be back!
Glad you're back!
Nov 30 2003