D - DMD 0.76 release

reply "Walter" <walter digitalmars.com> writes:
Renamed the operator overloads. Let's get this over with!

Hopefully, the module import problems are fixed.

http://www.digitalmars.com/d/changelog.html
Nov 21 2003
next sibling parent reply Hauke Duden <H.NS.Duden gmx.net> writes:
We got the "is" keyword! Let's hear it for Walter! ;)

Small bug in the documentation, though. On the Expressions page there
are still entries "RelExpression === RelExpression" and "RelExpression
!== RelExpression". No "is" there.

That reminds me: is there an operator "is not" or "!is" or something
similar that's just missing from the docs? Or do we have to write "!(a
is b)"?

Hauke
Nov 22 2003
next sibling parent reply "Walter" <walter digitalmars.com> writes:
"Hauke Duden" <H.NS.Duden gmx.net> wrote in message
news:bpnhbi$2bsk$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 We got the "is" keyword! Let's hear it for Walter! ;)
See, I do read this ng <g>.
 Small bug in the documentation, though. On the Expressions page there
 are still entries "RelExpression === RelExpression" and "RelExpression
 !== RelExpression". No "is" there.
Thanks, I'll go fix it.
 That reminds me: is there an operator "is not" or "!is" or something
 similar that's just missing from the docs?
No.
 Or do we have to write "!(a
 is b)"?
Correct.
Nov 22 2003
parent "Luna Kid" <lunakid neuropolis.org> writes:
 "Hauke Duden" <H.NS.Duden gmx.net> wrote in message
 news:bpnhbi$2bsk$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 We got the "is" keyword! Let's hear it for Walter! ;)
Coooool, thanks! ;) Sz.
Nov 24 2003
prev sibling parent "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
Booo, what are we going to have to have words for all operators now ?

:)

prev sibling parent reply Berin Loritsch <bloritsch d-haven.org> writes:
Walter wrote:

 Renamed the operator overloads. Let's get this over with!

 Hopefully, the module import problems are fixed.

 http://www.digitalmars.com/d/changelog.html

With releases, can we include a link to the downloadable? Also, the link on the website (at least that I could find) still points to dmd 0.75, where can I get 0.76?
Nov 24 2003
parent reply Andrew Edwards <Andrew_member pathlink.com> writes:

Walter wrote:

Renamed the operator overloads. Let's get this over with!

Hopefully, the module import problems are fixed.

http://www.digitalmars.com/d/changelog.html
With releases, can we include a link to the downloadable? Also, the link on the website (at least that I could find) still points to dmd 0.75, where can I get 0.76?
I'm sorry, did you intend to add something to this? It seems to have been cut off.
Nov 24 2003
parent Andrew Edwards <Andrew_member pathlink.com> writes:
Berin Loritsch says...
I'm sorry, did you intend to add something to this?  It seems to have been cut
off.
Sorry, At the top of the page http://www.digitalmars.com/d/changelog.html is a list of "What's new for D ...". Look towards the end of that list and you will find a D compiler link. This is the link to the most current version of the compiler. I have downloaded it twice since v0.76 was released and in both cases it was the correct version. Cheers, Andrew
Nov 24 2003