D - is there any D API site like SUN ?

reply "Emon [489062]" <emonshahrier hotmail.com> writes:
Hello All,

Pardon me if this has been asked before. I've search the ng but didn't find
anything that relates to my question.

Thanks

Emon
Oct 11 2003
parent reply "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
Ive made a simple phobos refrence taken from the digital mars site u can get
it here http://www.atari-soldiers.com/phobos_ref.hlp.  Its taken from
http://www.digitalmars.com/d/phobos.html.

"Emon [489062]" <emonshahrier hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:bmagcv$2vh9$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Hello All,

 Pardon me if this has been asked before. I've search the ng but didn't
find
 anything that relates to my question.

 Thanks

 Emon
Oct 11 2003
parent "Emon [489062]" <emonshahrier hotmail.com> writes:
Thanks Charles,

I already have DIDE so I saw that help file. It's nice but don't you think
it will be cool to have all D library infos in a single site just like the
way SUN has. Just wondering if anyone is working on anything like that or
not. I'd definitely help if anyone wants to start.

Emon

news:bmah24$30hd$1 digitaldaemon.com...