D - String concatenation problems

reply "Matthew Wilson" <matthew stlsoft.org> writes:
In a test program, I'm concatenating onto a string in several places. For
some reason once it's done a small number of such concatenations, subsequent
ones fail, and just leave the string unchanged. Is this known behaviour?

I'd love to boil this down, but it's not possible given the size of the
program, hence my wanting to know whether it's known.

Cheers

Matthew
Oct 10 2003
"Matthew Wilson" <matthew stlsoft.org> wrote in message
news:bm61o3$31hm$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 In a test program, I'm concatenating onto a string in several places. For
 some reason once it's done a small number of such concatenations,
subsequent
 ones fail, and just leave the string unchanged. Is this known behaviour?

 I'd love to boil this down, but it's not possible given the size of the
 program, hence my wanting to know whether it's known.
No, it's not known.
Oct 10 2003