D - About assertion en func.c

reply Alcides Viamontes <dignor_sign yahoo.es> writes:
Does somebody know about a COMPILER assertion (it's not a source code error, but
an assert in dmd.exe) from func.c when working with templates?
Oct 04 2003
"Alcides Viamontes" <dignor_sign yahoo.es> wrote in message
news:blnkmp$1rf2$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Does somebody know about a COMPILER assertion (it's not a source code
error, but
 an assert in dmd.exe) from func.c when working with templates?
Try to reproduce it in the smallest possible piece of code and post it here or email it to me for fixing. Thanks, -Walter
Oct 04 2003
parent Alcides <Alcides_member pathlink.com> writes:
I apologize. Thanks God (and Walter) the code compiles without complains in the
last compiler version .
Oct 05 2003