D - D presense on IRC

reply "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
Hey all,

Im sure most of you that use IRC have a prefered server, Im wondering if you
wouldntn want to setup a D channel ?  I think a place to talk about D and
have some Q&A's in realtime would be helpful for everyone.

Im using #digitalmars on undernet, (#D is taken)

P.S., theres also irc.dprogramming.com for a dedicated irc server.
Sep 25 2003
parent reply J C Calvarese <jcc7 cox.net> writes:
Charles Sanders wrote:
 Hey all,

 Im sure most of you that use IRC have a prefered server, Im wondering if you
 wouldntn want to setup a D channel ?  I think a place to talk about D and
 have some Q&A's in realtime would be helpful for everyone.

 Im using #digitalmars on undernet, (#D is taken)

 P.S., theres also irc.dprogramming.com for a dedicated irc server.
I made a Wiki page where everyone can list their favorite D IRC channel. http://www.wikiservice.at/d/wiki.cgi?IRC Justin
Sep 25 2003
parent reply "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
Cool, does this have support for a "wishlist" ?

P.S.  Added a link to AS for the wiki.
"J C Calvarese" <jcc7 cox.net> wrote in message
news:bkvpic$21qs$1 digitaldaemon.com...

parent Helmut Leitner <leitner hls.via.at> writes:
Charles Sanders wrote:

 Cool, does this have support for a "wishlist" ?
You can create a WishList page in a minute: <http://www.wikiservice.at/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?edit=WishList> Single features could be added as /FeatureXxySubpage to hold the design details and discussions. If there is a need I can add a voting feature to create a priority list from all the WishList subpages. -- Helmut Leitner leitner hls.via.at Graz, Austria www.hls-software.com
Sep 26 2003