D - D array benchmark vs C++ STL

reply "Walter" <walter digitalmars.com> writes:
I've done some benchmarking, see the end of
www.digitalmars.com/d/cppstrings.html

Comments?
Sep 09 2003
next sibling parent "Sean L. Palmer" <palmer.sean verizon.net> writes:
That's pretty cool.

news:bjm7he$lea$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I've done some benchmarking, see the end of
 www.digitalmars.com/d/cppstrings.html

 Comments?
Sep 10 2003
prev sibling parent reply "Sean L. Palmer" <palmer.sean verizon.net> writes:
You would do well to study the second program.  Maybe try to translate it
back into D.  ;)

news:bjm7he$lea$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I've done some benchmarking, see the end of
 www.digitalmars.com/d/cppstrings.html

 Comments?
The author has emailed me he's preparing an improved version <g>. I've been
accused so many times of deliberately writing bad C++ code that I prefer
others to write the C++ counterexamples.

news:bjmls7$1b90$1 digitaldaemon.com...