D - Images

reply "Angelo Moscati" <a.moscati newmail.net> writes:
Hi to all.
I'm new at D language but it semms to me very powerful.
I want to know how I can put an image in a form.
I looked for in the dig library but i didn't find any example.
Can someone help me?
Thanks.
Sep 02 2003
parent reply J C Calvarese <jcc7 cox.net> writes:
Angelo Moscati wrote:
 Hi to all.
 I'm new at D language but it semms to me very powerful.
 I want to know how I can put an image in a form.
 I looked for in the dig library but i didn't find any example.
 Can someone help me?
 Thanks.
I don't have any idea how to do this in context of D, but I can show how to use BMP files with a classic C technique. It's ugly, but it works. I put an example on a website: http://jcc_7.tripod.com/d/. I called it "Bitmap on a form" (bmpfrm.zip). Also download my modified version of Mike Wynn's Win32 headers (win32.zip) and install it in \dmd\src\win32. Hope this helps. Justin
Sep 02 2003
parent "Angelo Moscati" <a.moscati newmail.net> writes:
Thanks.

"J C Calvarese" <jcc7 cox.net> wrote in message
news:bj3bra$qb4$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Angelo Moscati wrote:
 Hi to all.
 I'm new at D language but it semms to me very powerful.
 I want to know how I can put an image in a form.
 I looked for in the dig library but i didn't find any example.
 Can someone help me?
 Thanks.
I don't have any idea how to do this in context of D, but I can show how to use BMP files with a classic C technique. It's ugly, but it works. I put an example on a website: http://jcc_7.tripod.com/d/. I called it "Bitmap on a form" (bmpfrm.zip). Also download my modified version of Mike Wynn's Win32 headers (win32.zip) and install it in \dmd\src\win32. Hope this helps. Justin
Sep 04 2003