D - Burton you still here ?

reply "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
Just wondering if Burton is still working on DIG or still around, anyone
seen or heard from him ?

Charles
Sep 01 2003
parent "Carlos Santander B." <carlos8294 msn.com> writes:
"Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> wrote in message
news:bj01nh$2731$1 digitaldaemon.com...
| Just wondering if Burton is still working on DIG or still around, anyone
| seen or heard from him ?
|

| Charles

I believe he is. He hasn't posted in a long while, but he has updated dig
(in 0.14 there's an explicit reference to dmd 0.69, and there he took one or
two of my suggestions) so I'm mostly sure he's around.

Carlos Santander

---