D - I'm falling wayyyy behind

reply "Walter" <walter digitalmars.com> writes:
Sorry folks, but I'm probably fallen at least 200 messages behind in this
n.g. D seems to be experiencing an explosive growth in popularity lately
<g>. I'm sorry if I'm not giving timely answers like I should be.
Aug 20 2003
next sibling parent reply Derek Parnell <derek.parnell no.spam> writes:
On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 23:23:30 -0700 (08/21/03 16:23:30)
 Sorry folks, but I'm probably fallen at least 200 messages behind in this
 n.g. D seems to be experiencing an explosive growth in popularity lately
 <g>. I'm sorry if I'm not giving timely answers like I should be.
Walter, don't sweat it. You are amongst the MOST responsive product owners out there. Take your time and respond accordingly, is my advice. -- Derek
Aug 20 2003
"Derek Parnell" <derek.parnell no.spam> wrote in message
news:oprt8surm359ej19 news.digitalmars.com...
 On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 23:23:30 -0700 (08/21/03 16:23:30)