D - Standard way of representing collections?

reply "Matthew Wilson" <matthew stlsoft.org> writes:
I know we've not yet got foreach, but I was wondering whether there has been
an established way of representing collections in D?

I'm working on a collection that, in STL-speak, lends itself to the
Bidirectional Iterator model, and I want to keep faith to that, rather than
getting everything at once and then passing out arrays of references, which
seems clumsy at best.

Thanks in advance

Matthew
Aug 20 2003
"Matthew Wilson" <matthew stlsoft.org> wrote in message
news:bhvhhk$1m5n$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I know we've not yet got foreach, but I was wondering whether there has
been
 an established way of representing collections in D?
No. I've deferred that until foreach() is done.
 I'm working on a collection that, in STL-speak, lends itself to the
 Bidirectional Iterator model, and I want to keep faith to that, rather
than
 getting everything at once and then passing out arrays of references,
which
 seems clumsy at best.

 Thanks in advance

 Matthew