D - Nested templates

reply Gennadi Pais <Gennadi_member pathlink.com> writes:
Hi All,

Please, could you explain me how define instance of template that contains
another template? What are rules and resriction of that?

When I tried to define instance of a template with a nested one I received
following compiler error:
Assertion failure: '0' on line 62 in file 'template.c'

Compiler is: Digital Mars D Compiler Beta v0.68
Thanks!
Aug 06 2003
"Gennadi Pais" <Gennadi_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:bgqllc$fn5$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Hi All,

 Please, could you explain me how define instance of template that contains
 another template? What are rules and resriction of that?

 When I tried to define instance of a template with a nested one I received
 following compiler error:
 Assertion failure: '0' on line 62 in file 'template.c'

 Compiler is: Digital Mars D Compiler Beta v0.68
 Thanks!
Please email me the source that causes this! Thanks, -Walter
Sep 14 2003