D - dig 0.0.13 release

reply Burton Radons <loth users.sourceforge.net> writes:
http://www.opend.org/dig/index.html (Main page)
http://www.opend.org/dig/downloads.html (Changelog)
http://www.opend.org/dig/arc/dig-0.0.13.zip (Main archive)
http://www.opend.org/dig/arc/dig_html-0.0.13.zip (Documentation package)

This release is premature; things are transitioning.  But I couldn't
recall what changes I'd made to digc.  The main changes are:

- Everything has been moved under net.BurtonRadons; so importing the dig
library is now "import net.BurtonRadons.dig.main;", with CanvasGL being
brought in with "import net.BurtonRadons.dig.gl;".  All modules have
been renamed and separated based on whether they're cross-platform or
Windows-specific.

- It now assumes any char [] passed to the library is in UTF-8 and
converts it to wide characters.

- The onPaint event is now given a rectangle with which to determine
what to repaint.  Canvas uses this, and dedit is optimised for doing
minimal repainting now.  You can tell the window manager to paint a
region of the canvas with paintRegion.

- A lot of internal hygiene work.  Checkbox is renamed to CheckBox, and
some methods have been renamed.

I put in the start of a library summary at
(http://www.opend.org/dig/summary.html).  The class hierarchy is getting
increasingly unreadable.
Jul 31 2003
Cool this helps. Quick note, cartoon.d doesnt build, still using Checkbox. Charles "Burton Radons" <loth users.sourceforge.net> wrote in message news:bgbp3l$1gqi$1 digitaldaemon.com...
[...]

Aug 02 2003
prev sibling next sibling parent "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
dedit's looking awesome :).

( all change the DIDE extensions from .dprj to .dideprj , meant to do that
last time )

[...]

prev sibling parent "Carlos Santander B." <carlos8294 msn.com> writes:
May I ask why there's no setFontFace() or something like that in Font?