D - stream.d bug [scanf() & getc()]

reply "Andrew Edwards" <edwardsac spamfreeusa.com> writes:
Maybe the bug's just in my head; however, the following code produces
undesired results!

Regards,
Andrew

------------code-----------
import stream;
void main()
{
  char something;

  // with scanf()
  stdout.printf("Type a character: ");
  stdin.scanf("%c",&something);
  stdout.printf("You typed: %c\n", something);
  stdout.printf("Now type something else: \n");
  stdin.scanf("%c",&something);
  stdout.printf("You typed: %c\n\n", something);

  // with getc()
  stdout.printf("Type a character: ");
  something = stdin.getc();
  stdout.printf("You typed: %c\n", something);
  stdout.printf("Now type something else: \n");
  something = stdin.getc();
  stdout.printf("You Typed: %c", something);
}