D - Fw: ICFP Programming Contest -- register your email!

reply "Daniel Yokomiso" <daniel_yokomiso yahoo.com.br> writes:
Hi,

    For everyone who will participate.
    Also I want to know if this list is final:

Main Developers:
  Burton Radons
  Daniel Yokomiso
  Nic Tiger

Support and Testing:
  Helmut Leitner

    Is there anyone else wanting to join?

    Best regards,
    Daniel Yokomiso.

"The incomplete list of commandments for aspiring scientists:

  Don't try finding geometric constructions of the quadrature of the circle.
  Don't try finding geometric constructions for the trisection of angles.
  Don't try finding geometric constructions for the doubling of cubes.
  Don't try finding solutions of the equation in Fermat's Last Theorem.
  Don't try finding sound and complete formalizations of the natural
numbers.
  Don't try solving the halting problem.
  Don't try building a perpetuum mobile.
  Don't try going faster than light.

None of those is good for your mental health."
 - Markus Mottl