D - Import library

reply Bine Pucnik <albin.pucnik guest.arnes.si> writes:
Hi!
Import libraries, obtained by running implib tool over opengl32.dll and
glu32.dll, cause dmd to complain over undefined symbols. But import
libraries obtained by runing implib tool over opengl32.def ( I noticed
that one in dig ) and glu32.def ( written by hand,structured as that one
in dig ), work fine. Why is that so?
"Bine Pucnik" <albin.pucnik guest.arnes.si> wrote in message
news:bcv3bb$2d6f$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Hi!
 Import libraries, obtained by running implib tool over opengl32.dll and
 glu32.dll, cause dmd to complain over undefined symbols. But import
 libraries obtained by runing implib tool over opengl32.def ( I noticed
 that one in dig ) and glu32.def ( written by hand,structured as that one
 in dig ), work fine. Why is that so?
Because some information is lost when creating a dll, information that is in the .def file.
Jul 14 2003