D - Import library

reply Bine Pu&#269;nik <Bine_member pathlink.com> writes:
Hi!
I'm trying to do an Windows OpenGL application in D, but I dont
know, how to make import librarys for opengl.dll and glu32.dll.
I used Digital Mars's implib tool, but dmd is complaining about
undefined symbols.
In my opinion D is great language.
What are the undefined symbols, and what are the corresponding symbols in
the import library you created?

news:bcsu20$gh2$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Hi!
 I'm trying to do an Windows OpenGL application in D, but I dont
 know, how to make import librarys for opengl.dll and glu32.dll.
 I used Digital Mars's implib tool, but dmd is complaining about
 undefined symbols.
 In my opinion D is great language.
Jun 19 2003