D - code generation

reply "Carlos Santander B." <carlos8294 msn.com> writes:
I don't know about optimizations and code generation, so I'm forced to ask
this: is there a logical reason why if I compile a program (with no user
input) with -release it runs fine, but without that I get an
ArrayBoundsError?

May 20 2003
parent "Nic Tiger" <tiger7 progtech.ru> writes:
Somewhere in program there is a bug. But in 'release' version checking is
omitted and, which is rather common, bug does not show itself. But anyway,
if it is there, it will show itself somewhen in future.

I suggest verifying code twice for bad indices in arrays (what error message
suggests).

Nic Tiger.

news:baeltd$v1l$1 digitaldaemon.com...