D - inline asm problem

reply "Sean L. Palmer" <palmer.sean verizon.net> writes:
Walter, looks like you have the src/dst register mod/rm selection swapped
for the movq2dq instruction:

    movq2dq XMM4, MM0;

assembles thusly:

    movq2dq XMM0, MM4

This is probably the first time anyone has tried to use this instruction
with your compilers.  ;)

I have it in my test suite, I'll check it again. -Walter

news:b6qklb$k89$1 digitaldaemon.com...