D - regex

reply "Matthew Wilson" <dmd synesis.com.au> writes:
Has any done, or is doing, a regex for D?

I'm a bit of a dunce with regex; should we just import a regex C library? If
so, does anyone know of any?

Thanks

Matthew
Mar 29 2003
next sibling parent reply Burton Radons <loth users.sourceforge.net> writes:
Matthew Wilson wrote:
 Has any done, or is doing, a regex for D?

 I'm a bit of a dunce with regex; should we just import a regex C library? If
 so, does anyone know of any?
Uh, use the "regexp" module in Phobos.
Mar 29 2003
next sibling parent "Matthew Wilson" <dmd synesis.com.au> writes:
LOL! Good on ya, Matty. Doh!

Thanks Burton

"Burton Radons" <loth users.sourceforge.net> wrote in message
news:b6569s$c2m$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Matthew Wilson wrote:
 Has any done, or is doing, a regex for D?

 I'm a bit of a dunce with regex; should we just import a regex C
library? If
 so, does anyone know of any?
Uh, use the "regexp" module in Phobos.
Mar 29 2003
prev sibling parent Manfred Hansen <manfred toppoint.de> writes:
Hello,

have someone a little example for regex?

Regards,
Manfred

Burton Radons wrote:

 Matthew Wilson wrote:
 Has any done, or is doing, a regex for D?

 I'm a bit of a dunce with regex; should we just import a regex C library?
 If so, does anyone know of any?
Uh, use the "regexp" module in Phobos.
Apr 11 2003
prev sibling next sibling parent Ilya Minkov <midiclub 8ung.at> writes:
A propos regexp: i somehow think that a simple embedded parser library
is better for most of the same tasks.

A library modelled after this one could be useful:
http://spirit.sourceforge.net/index.php?doc=docs/v1_6/index.html

As i said once, i was intending to do one.

-i.

Matthew Wilson wrote:
 Has any done, or is doing, a regex for D?

 I'm a bit of a dunce with regex; should we just import a regex C library? If
 so, does anyone know of any?

 Thanks

 Matthew

Apr 11 2003
prev sibling parent reply Mark Evans <Mark_member pathlink.com> writes:
Matthew Wilson asked
I'm a bit of a dunce with regex; should we just import a regex C library? If
so, does anyone know of any?
I like PCRE. Very mature, ANSI C, cross-platform, loose license. Perl compatible for those who care. http://www.pcre.org/ Mark
Apr 11 2003
parent "Matthew Wilson" <dmd synesis.com.au> writes:
Excellent!

I think should help a lot in a bit of research that I'll be doing in a few
months' time. C-compat as well. Very nice. :)

"Mark Evans" <Mark_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:b77fk2$1v06$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Matthew Wilson asked