D - IRC Channel

reply Deja Augustine <Deja_member pathlink.com> writes:
Newsgroups are great, but sometimes it's more useful to have direct chat with
people when you have a programming bug.  To assist in this, I've created a D IRC
Channel (#d) on irc.esper.net

Feel free to wander in there to ask questions, chat, talk about current projects
or just listen to what people are talking about.

If you don't know how to get on IRC, head over to http://www.mirc.com/ and
download it.  Then under file->options->connect click Add and type in
irc.esper.net in the box labeled IRC Server.

Change your nickname and hit connect.  Then simply type /join #d to get to the
channel.

I hope to see you guys in there.
Mar 18 2003
next sibling parent Ilya Minkov <midiclub tiscali.de> writes:
There already exists #d channel on FreeNode network. It's mostly empty
though. I don't irc much lately, and i've only seen a ghost of another
person besides me. No talk.

Whoever's interested, can pick up a server here:
http://www.freenode.net/irc_servers.shtml

-i.

Deja Augustine wrote:
 Newsgroups are great, but sometimes it's more useful to have direct chat with
 people when you have a programming bug.  To assist in this, I've created a D
IRC
 Channel (#d) on irc.esper.net

 Feel free to wander in there to ask questions, chat, talk about current
projects
 or just listen to what people are talking about.

 If you don't know how to get on IRC, head over to http://www.mirc.com/ and
 download it.  Then under file->options->connect click Add and type in
 irc.esper.net in the box labeled IRC Server.

 Change your nickname and hit connect.  Then simply type /join #d to get to the
 channel.

 I hope to see you guys in there.
Mar 19 2003
prev sibling parent reply "Vathix" <vathix kernel.net> writes:
you can find me on #dcode on DALnet (sync-e.dal.net)
/me loves D :)
Mar 30 2003
parent Ilya Minkov <midiclub 8ung.at> writes:
Vathix wrote:
 you can find me on #dcode on DALnet (sync-e.dal.net)
 /me loves D :)

Splendid. Now we have 3 one-person channels in non-intersecting but adjacent networks. :>
Apr 09 2003