D - Associated libs

reply "Rob Sadedin" <serenity ssolutions.com.au> writes:
I was just wondering if there were upto date bindings to the SDL libs, and
OpenGL 1.4?

I had a quick glance  around and found more or less working  bindings to
previous versions of both that haven't been updated since halfway through
last year ... is there work in progress, or have such tasks been put on the
backburner by their associated authors?
Mar 17 2003
parent "Ben Woodhead" <zander echotech.ca> writes:
Hello

I have not found one, I may try to convert the header file again myself.

Ben

news:b55nf0$2lkv$1 digitaldaemon.com...