D - Source file crashes compiler; can't figure out what error is

reply DDevil <ddevil functionalfuture.com> writes:
Here is the soure:
http://www.functionalfuture.com/d/moments.d

A nasty incomplete port from C code, but regardless, it crashes the D
compiler with this:

Internal error: ..\ztc\cg87.c 1219

Is the cg87.c source file something in the backend?  I don't appear to
have the source.  Too bad we don't have the source for these things,
because I'd like to help out and could probably fix this.  Ah well.

--
// DDevil
Mar 10 2003
next sibling parent "Walter" <walter digitalmars.com> writes:
cg87 is part of the internal source. It handles code generation for floating
point, so there's some floating point expression that is causing the
problem. Nevertheless, it is a compiler bug and I'll check it out. -Walter

"DDevil" <ddevil functionalfuture.com> wrote in message
news:b4iabk$7b$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Here is the soure:
 http://www.functionalfuture.com/d/moments.d

 A nasty incomplete port from C code, but regardless, it crashes the D
 compiler with this:

 Internal error: ..\ztc\cg87.c 1219

 Is the cg87.c source file something in the backend?  I don't appear to
 have the source.  Too bad we don't have the source for these things,
 because I'd like to help out and could probably fix this.  Ah well.

 --
 // DDevil
Mar 11 2003
prev sibling parent "John Reimer" <jjreimer telus.net> writes:
DDevil" <ddevil functionalfuture.com> wrote in message
news:b4iabk$7b$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Here is the soure:
 http://www.functionalfuture.com/d/moments.d

 A nasty incomplete port from C code, but regardless, it crashes the D
 compiler with this:

 Internal error: ..\ztc\cg87.c 1219
Hmmm... that happens to be the exact error I got when playing with the creal features. - John
Mar 12 2003