D - Quick request

reply Jonathan Andrew <Jonathan_member pathlink.com> writes:
Walter,
I know you're probably getting sick of so many requests, but this one is easy, I
promise! I just think it would be convenient if, when you run dmd with no
arguments, it printed the compiler version along with the flag descriptions.

Thanks,
-Jon
Feb 20 2003
parent reply "Mike Wynn" <mike.wynn l8night.co.uk> writes:
and what does it do now ?

"Jonathan Andrew" <Jonathan_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:b33len$29t$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Walter,
 I know you're probably getting sick of so many requests, but this one is
easy, I
 promise! I just think it would be convenient if, when you run dmd with no
 arguments, it printed the compiler version along with the flag
descriptions.
 Thanks,
 -Jon
Feb 20 2003
parent Jonathan Andrew <Jonathan_member pathlink.com> writes:
Err... I swear it didn't do that a version ago!

Thanks,
Jon

In article <b33mev$365$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Mike Wynn says...