D - E Language - Why the name

reply Mark Evans <Mark_member pathlink.com> writes:
Just so everyone knows there is a language called "E" and that "D" is bad luck:

http://www.erights.org/

"Douglas Crockford writes: 'I chose E because of the progression B, C. I
observed that there was no language D. I figured it was a bad luck letter, so we
moved on to E.'"
"Mark Evans" <Mark_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:b313vf$rtd$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 "Douglas Crockford writes: 'I chose E because of the progression B, C. I
 observed that there was no language D. I figured it was a bad luck letter,
so we
 moved on to E.'"
ROFL!
Feb 19 2003