c++.stlsoft
c++.windows
c++.windows.16-bits
c++.windows.32-bits
c++.wxwindows

digitalmars.empire
digitalmars.DMDScript

c++ - Environment Variables

↑ ↓ ← "Jordon Hirshon" <j.hirshon worldnet.att.net> writes:
How can I see the  value of environment variables such as INCLUDE and LIB?

Thanks,
Jordon
Jun 16 2005
→ mx0 seznam.cz writes:
In article <d8rklp$1ts9$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Jordon Hirshon says...
How can I see the  value of environment variables such as INCLUDE and LIB?

Thanks,
Jordon

Inside the program or in the system? If you want to see these values in system, use echo %INCLUDE% from the command line (the easiest way, works AFAIK on Unix/Linux, in Windows however you have other options to view these values from control panel or in the registry, which you will especially need if you want to change environment variables, because changing them in command line box using SET command will not work for the entire system, but for that command line box only). Or you can call SET command without parameters, which displays all environment variables currently set with theire values. Form inside the program, you can retrieve environment variables using getenv(varname) function (stdlib.h).
Jun 16 2005