c++.stl.sgi
c++.stlsoft
c++.windows
c++.windows.16-bits
c++.windows.32-bits
c++.wxwindows

digitalmars.empire
digitalmars.DMDScript

c++ - Not allowed: "operator new(size_t size) throw(std::bad_alloc)"?

↑ ↓ ← Wu Yongwei <Wu_member pathlink.com> writes:
This, and even

void operator delete(void* pointer) throw()
{
..
}

will cause an error message in DMC:

Error: Exception specifications must match exactly for each declaration of a
function

This is not standard-compliant behaviour.  I need to specify the "throw(...)"
part since other standard-compliant compilers _require_ it.

Could it be fixed?

Best regards,

Yongwei
Dec 18 2004
"Wu Yongwei" <Wu_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:cq133i$1dua$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 This, and even

 void operator delete(void* pointer) throw()
 {
 ..
 }

 will cause an error message in DMC:

 Error: Exception specifications must match exactly for each declaration of

 function

 This is not standard-compliant behaviour.  I need to specify the

 part since other standard-compliant compilers _require_ it.

 Could it be fixed?

Yes. I'll add it to the error list.
Dec 27 2004