c++.stlsoft
c++.windows
c++.windows.16-bits
c++.windows.32-bits
c++.wxwindows

digitalmars.empire
digitalmars.DMDScript

c++ - FILE_SEGMENT_ELEMENT

↑ ↓ ← "Johnny Willemsen" <jwillemsen remedy.nl> writes:
Hi,

I can't find FILE_SEGMENT_ELEMENT in the DMC win32 header files. Any
feedback why this is missing?

Regards,

Johnny Willemsen
Oct 19 2004
↑ ↓ "Walter" <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
I have no idea what it is.

"Johnny Willemsen" <jwillemsen remedy.nl> wrote in message
news:cl3k09$e6c$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Hi,

 I can't find FILE_SEGMENT_ELEMENT in the DMC win32 header files. Any
 feedback why this is missing?

 Regards,

 Johnny Willemsen

Oct 19 2004
↑ ↓ "Johnny Willemsen" <jwillemsen remedy.nl> writes:
Hi,

Look at MSDN, it is for ReadFileScatter and Write. It is a type needed for
these methods

Johnn
"Walter" <newshound digitalmars.com> wrote in message
news:cl4l65$1h5o$1 digitaldaemon.com...
I have no idea what it is.

 "Johnny Willemsen" <jwillemsen remedy.nl> wrote in message
 news:cl3k09$e6c$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Hi,

 I can't find FILE_SEGMENT_ELEMENT in the DMC win32 header files. Any
 feedback why this is missing?

 Regards,

 Johnny Willemsen

Oct 19 2004
That would be a matter of getting/downloading the latest Platform SDK as
quite a few of us have done.

Johnny Willemsen wrote:
 Hi,

 Look at MSDN, it is for ReadFileScatter and Write. It is a type needed for
 these methods

 Johnn
 "Walter" <newshound digitalmars.com> wrote in message
 news:cl4l65$1h5o$1 digitaldaemon.com...

I have no idea what it is.

"Johnny Willemsen" <jwillemsen remedy.nl> wrote in message
news:cl3k09$e6c$1 digitaldaemon.com...

Hi,

I can't find FILE_SEGMENT_ELEMENT in the DMC win32 header files. Any
feedback why this is missing?

Regards,

Johnny Willemsen

-- ManiaC++ Jan Knepper But as for me and my household, we shall use Mozilla... www.mozilla.org
Oct 20 2004
I would prefer to have the header files in DMC be extended with this struct
and the missing methods, having to install also an SDK is not handy for a
lot of users.

Johnny
news:cl5h5r$2fgs$1 digitaldaemon.com...

 Johnny Willemsen wrote:
 Hi,

 Look at MSDN, it is for ReadFileScatter and Write. It is a type needed
 for these methods

 Johnn
 "Walter" <newshound digitalmars.com> wrote in message
 news:cl4l65$1h5o$1 digitaldaemon.com...

I have no idea what it is.

"Johnny Willemsen" <jwillemsen remedy.nl> wrote in message
news:cl3k09$e6c$1 digitaldaemon.com...

Hi,

I can't find FILE_SEGMENT_ELEMENT in the DMC win32 header files. Any
feedback why this is missing?

Regards,

Johnny Willemsen

-- ManiaC++ Jan Knepper But as for me and my household, we shall use Mozilla... www.mozilla.org

Oct 25 2004
 I would prefer to have the header files in DMC be extended with this struct
 and the missing methods, having to install also an SDK is not handy for a
 lot of users.

<g> How many years of software development experience do you have? Jan